Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The article that got Will Smith in trouble

Daily Record
Will Smith: My Work Ethic Will Make Me A Legend
Dec 22 2007 By Siobhan Synnot

Will Smith already has it all...

But the 39-year-old says the secret of his success isn't down to acting.

According to Will, he's not a great actor but he's a hard-working one...

"Where I excel is with a ridiculous, sickening work ethic. While the other guy's sleeping, I'm working. While the other guy's eating, I'm working. While the other guy's making love, I mean, I'm making love, too, but I'm working really hard at it!"
...

"I grew up in a spiritual household where my grandmother made it very clear we were not alone."

The star has kept clear of alcohol and drugs throughout his life saying that, when he was younger, he was moe interested in women than wine...

Smart, friendly and funny, you have to wonder if anything ever upsets Will Smith's good nature.

"Well, if I understand the problem then I don't get annoyed," he explained. "People driving past in the car and giving me the finger annoys my wife but it's because they think you did something to them.

"They think you're driving too slow and keeping them from getting to their daughter's birthday party, or you cut them off and didn't see."

Remarkably, Will believes everyone is basically good.

"Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'let me do the most evil thing I can do today'," said Will. "I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good'. Stuff like that just needs reprogramming.

"I wake up every day full of hope, positive that every day is going to be better than yesterday. And I'm looking to infect people with my positivity. I think I can start an epidemic..."


http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity-interviews/2007/12/22/will-smith-my-work-ethic-will-make-me-a-legend-86908-20262460/

No comments: