Thursday, September 06, 2007

Deborah Garvin finds a happy home

"When whoever put that letter in front of me -- and I'm not positive it was Jim or whoever -- I literally wasn't paying that much attention to it," he said. "I obviously was not as careful as I should have been. I don't know, but I don't consider myself an oaf."

The above quote from San Diego Mayor Jerry Sanders can be found in a story by Scott Lewis in Voice of San Diego at http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/articles/2007/09/07/columnists/scott_lewis/34lewis090607.txt

I was fascinated to see that this quote was almost identical to what Santa Barbara Sheriff's Commander Sam Gross said when I asked him under oath about a false declaration he had signed.

The declaration was prepared by San Diego attorneys Deborah Garvin and John McCormick.

These longtime law partners are no longer together, but Deborah Garvin has found a happy home at Hudson & Currier law firm in San Diego.

Read more here.

No comments: