Sunday, February 24, 2008

2 Public Records Requests for SDCOE-JPA's Diane Crosier

For years I've been trying to get Diane Crosier at SDCOE-JPA to release information about how much Stutz law firm was paid for my case.

I was inspired by attorney and MiraCosta College hero Leon Page to try again. Page had to go to court before Crosier agreed to turn over documents. I'll probably have to go to court, too, but it will be easy because all I have to do is to go down to the courthouse and look at the Page case file and see how he did it, and then do the same thing.

I apologize to Leon Page for using his words, but Crosier and her attorneys keep telling me that I've used the wrong words.

February 24, 2008

Ms. Diane Crosier
Executive Director
Risk Management Joint Powers Authority
San Diego County Office of Education
6401 Linda Vista Road
San Diego, CA 92111

Re: Public Records Request

Dear Ms. Crosier:

Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, Government Code § 6250, et seq., please provide me with a copy of the following public records:

1. The claims procedures manual followed by the San Diego County Office of Education Risk Management Joint Powers Authority when processing claims.

2. Any and all documents, including, but not limited to, invoices, account statements, receipts, and billings records, relating to all legal work performed by the law firm Stutz Artiano Shinoff & Holtz on behalf of Chula Vista Elementary School District and its Board of Trustees, between January 1, 2002 and January 1, 2005, relating to tort claims and/or lawsuits filed by Maura Larkins.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Maura Larkins

No comments: