Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lawsuit against CTA head counsel Beverly Tucker got taken off Internet for an hour; then I put it back on

Dear Yahoo:

Today you blanked a page on my mauralarkins.com site. Why did you do it? Who asked you to do it?

The page was the text of a lawsuit I filed yesterday. This is a matter of public interest, concerning very powerful people who have violated the law. If you have any doubts, just read the text and click on the links to the exhibits.

If anything I have said is untrue, or if these matters are not of public interest, the defendants can sue me for defamation. But of course, they don't want to sue because they know everything I have said is true, and very much a matter of public interest.

Please put my page back up, and do not take away my right to free speech.

I created a new page for the lawsuit. Here is the new link.
Here is the new link.

No comments: