Sunday, January 25, 2009

A TROLL GOT MY BLOG BLOCKED, BUT SOMEONE FROM A THIRD-WORLD COUNTRY TAUGHT ME HOW TO GET AROUND IT
   

I've had good luck with Google's Blogger until this past week, when I was suddenly blocked from publishing on some of my Google blogs.  Today I was blocked from my main blog, San Diego Education Report. 

So I looked up the problem (on Google, ironically) and found that some smart people in third-world countries, who have lots of problems with free speech, had figured out a way to get around the problem.  It takes some extra work, but at least I can publish information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms. Maura:

I enjoyed your new post By Lola Sherman with the UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER published on August 25, 2007 regarding Shinoff in the Miracoasta College scheme. In particular, "Warren complained that Daniel Shinoff, the attorney who Hatoff said mislead her, was not at yesterday's hearing. Sleeth said he had advised Shinoff not to attend to avoid becoming upset at the charges leveled against him."
Perhaps someone in this lawfirm wanted to block you from expressing your 1St Amendment rights. Dane Doggit from San Diego