Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cool Folks from Pakistan Protect Free Speech in America
Some sneaky person (someone with something to hide?) has managed to lock me out of my blog.  Prime suspects: California Teachers Association and Guajome Park Academy, since they have Internet savvy; and Tri-City Medical Center's ousted leaders and their lawyer Leslie Devaney, since I recently began giving them a hard time.

The same thing happened to The Gates of Vienna blog.  I can't get to my Blogspot.com dashboard;  every time I've signed in for the past week, I've gotten error message bX-gzbyt0. 

But some people from Pakistan, who have a lot of experience with censorship, have come to the rescue.  They have kindly published a step-by-step guide to getting around a Google block.  Their website is Help-Pakistan.com.


No comments: