Sunday, January 28, 2007

Okay, Randy. I'll Try Again

I faxed this public records request today. I'll post the answer if it ever comes.

January 28, 2007
Randolph Ward
Superintendent, San Diego County Office of Education

Dear Mr. Ward:

Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I request a list of attorneys and/or law firms currently approved by the San Diego County Office of Education--Joint Powers Authority (“SDCOE-JPA”) to represent school districts that belong to the SDCOE-JPA.

If no such list exists, then I request the document or documents indicating the ten most recent payments provided to any attorney or law firm by the SDCOE-JPA for work done for any member school district(s).

Please feel free to redact monetary information and case information. I’m only interested in the names of the law firms.

Yours truly,
Maura Larkins

No comments: